Road Trip: Art Show 2018

This is part of a journey I started about a year ago. I wanted to step out of my shell and do something that scared me. One of my first shows was a thing call 4th Ave. I didnt make back what I put into it; but the experience was worth it.

With this show I decided to downsize and actually sell things that I loved and wasn't part of a normal "Oh, I've seen this".

  
In this photo I took a panorama split it into three and put them in floating frames. I enjoyed coming up with this idea on a spur of the moment reaction.


The experience can be very nerve wrecking; standing there wondering if people are going to actually stop and talk to you and buy your vision. Then out of nowhere people stop and start buying things. My anxiety skyrockets.


But after the day has ended and my heart goes back to normal, you feel accomplished by just being there. Going out into an unknown place and trying to show people your world.

So go out in the world and do something great... Because I know you can. Thank you; until next time.

www.everydropsanidea.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tucson Comic Con 2018

Super Red Blue Lunar Eclipse

Road Trip: New Mexico Travels