Road Trip: Phoenix Fan Fest

These are a little older by a few months, but I enjoy events like this.


 

I bought the Squirtle costume because I always wanted one, but I love talking to people and making them smile. Its nice to see people light up when they see their childhood alive and in person.  



In addition to all of that, it actually helps with my depression. It forces me to go out and do things that I never would have done in the past. I met so many amazing people; they amaze me with the dedication that they put into comic cons and such. I met two awesome Squirtle ladies too. Not sure if I can post them here, so I wont... But they are awesome.



I cant wait for the next time I get to do this. Next I will make shades for this guy.... He is the cool Squirtle.

More adventures to come. Thank you.


Also My favorite Doctor :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tucson Comic Con 2018

Super Red Blue Lunar Eclipse

Road Trip: New Mexico Travels